I’m glad you stopped by. Here’s where I explain to you, who I am. It’s not easy. I want to sugar coat everything and make you think my life is perfect, with a perfect husband, perfect kids and a perfectly white picket fence. I won’t. I don’t like to lie.
- My name is Andrea
- I am 47 years old
- Birthday is May 12, 1968
- Married my high school sweetheart
- Married for almost 29 years, together a total of 33
- We have three daughters, ages 17, 16 and 10
- We are owned by a 7yr old Bernese Mountain Dog (a rescue at 4yrs old)
- We also have two Robo Hamsters (turns out they aren’t robots)
- Our home is modest, in a modest neighborhood
- We have the greatest neighbors ever. They are like family.
- I am a Stay-at-home mom (a very underpaid job, but extremely rewarding)
Some interesting, but perhaps, non-key points:
- I love to read things, write things, cooks things, fix things, create things
- I basically, like things
- I am a spiritual person, not religious
- I got my very own personal relationship with God
- I am not preachy…say AMEN! 🙂
- I suffer with migraines
- I have an anxiety disorder
- I have panic attacks
- I was agoraphobic (look it up) for just about 12 years
- I have been pregnant 8 times, only 3 survived
- I have had two miscarriages
- I have had two ectopic pregnancies
- I have had one stillbirth (a little boy)
- I have trust issues
- I have abandonment issues…wait, don’t go!
- I am a funny person
- I am weird
- My kids think I’m a wizard (true story)
- I am a procrastinator (I’ll write more about that tomorrow)
- I am lazy
- I am smart
- I don’t think I’m very pretty, but damn…I do have one heck of a personality!
- I don’t wear a lot of make-up
- I’m not materialistic
- I am overweight, FiveMonthsFat, to be exact.
- I am trying to find my way through life, in my own way, in my own time
- I lack self-disipline
- I smoke (boo hiss)
- I have hit menopause (what a rocky ride that’s been)
There. Not everything, but enough. Too much? Probably. But I need to be realistic and honest because those are the people, in the world, for whom I’m looking…
Real People. Living a Realistic Life.